الاحماء وتمتد تمارين
الدكتور بول لام
تم تكييف هذه المجموعة من التمارين من برنامج تاي تشي ستاي للمبتدئين الستة. وهي تمارين تمتد تحتوي على عناصر تاي تشي.
Step One – Warm Up Exercises
Steps One and Two of this chapter are warm up and stretching exercises combined with tai chi movements. Practicing them regularly will enhance your flexibility and tune up your muscles.
قبل ان تبدا
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing and flat, well-fitting shoes.
- Don’t continue doing any movement that is painful or causes you discomfort.
- Do all movements slowly, continuously and smoothly.
- Move well within your comfort range. The first time you do a movement, stretch to only 70 percent of your normal range and increase that range gradually.
- When appropriate do both sides.
(Chose any one or more choices below)
- For one or two minutes, walk around, gently shaking your hands and legs, and clenching and unclenching your hands. This loosens your body and joints in preparation for the exercises that follow.
- Give yourself a massage. First, rub your hands together. This makes them warm by increasing the qi. Massage your legs, ankles and feet, lower back, and shoulders, rubbing your hands together intermittently.
- على مسافة قصيرة سيرا على الأقدام.
- خذ دش ساخن
Step Two Stretching Exercises
- Do each stretch 3-5 times. It doesnXCHARXt matter which side you do first.
- If you have any difficulty balancing, use a chair or the wall for support. Remember, in each session, to stretch to only 70 percent of your normal range and gradually increase that range.
- We’re going to gently
stretch six parts of the body- neck, shoulders, spine, hips, knees and ankles
– with two exercises for each body part. It might help you to remember them
by knowing we are working from the top down, starting with the neck, and ending
at the ankles.
ما لم ينص على خلاف ذلك، والحفاظ على قدميك عرض الكتفين.
As you inhale, bring both hands up slowly, imagining your wrists are being lifted by two balloons..
Turn your palms so that your fingers are pointing upward. Bring them toward your chest, push your chin backward gently.
Exhaling, push both hands outward, extending them in front of you, and then press your hands down slowly and gently. At the same time, slowly bring your head down toward your chest.
Bring your left hand up and look at your palm. Your right hand should be down near your hip, palm facing the ground.
Move your left hand to the left, turning only your head to the left and keeping your eyes on your palm. Now come back to face front. Change palms so that your right palm is now facing you and the left is down near the left hip. Turn to the right while looking at the right palm.
أكتاف لفة بلطف إلى الأمام ومن ثم إلى الوراء.
Inhaling, extend both arms to the side, elbows slightly lower than your hands. With palms facing up, move your arms up in a curve to above your head.
As you exhale, gently press your hands down in front of your body to just below your navel.
اليدين في الجبهة، كما لو كنت تحمل الكرة الشاطئية الكبيرة. يستنشق.
Exhaling, push one hand up as though your palm is pushing against the ceiling, fingertips facing inward. At the same time, push the other hand down by your side. Then change hands.
العمود الفقري بدوره
اليدين في الجبهة، كما لو كنت تحمل الكرة الشاطئية الكبيرة. اليد اليسرى على القمة.
With knees slightly bent, turn your waist gently to the left. Then change hands, putting the right hand on top and turn to the right. Keep your back upright and supple.
وضع الكعب الأيسر من أمامك، ودفع كلتا يديه مرة أخرى للمساعدة في تحقيق التوازن.
Step backward with your left foot resting on the toes, and stretching your hands forward to about shoulder height. Repeat on the other side.
An easier alternative is to step your toes near the right foot before steeping backward.
Push your hands to the side as though you’re pushing against a wall. At the same time, stretch the opposite foot sideways.
جعل قبضة فضفاضة، الجانب النخيل حتى، يستريح على جانبي الوركين.
Stretch out one foot (like a kicking motion but slowly and gently). At the same time, punch out gently with the opposite fist, turning it palm down. Bring your arm and leg back in and repeat on the other side.
With fists next to hips as above, bend your knees slightly and step forward with one foot.
Shift your weight on to the front leg, and as your body moves forward, punch out with opposite fist as in Figure 18. Bring your foot back and do the other side.
اضغط القدم مع كعب.
Tap foot with toes
Toe down, lift up the heel and gently rotate your foot in one direction three times, and then in the other direction three times. Change feet.
Alternative: Resting your foot on your heel, turn your foot inward and outward several times. Change feet.